Monday, January 6, 2014

My Weekend

Was your weekend as lazy as mine!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  As for me, well not to fabulous, I was home, sick all weekend long :(  My man, was my caretaker and he did a fabulous job.



What to do when you are home sick. Here a few of the things I did.

1. Aside from being in bed, my boyfriend, played smooth jazz music, this way I can relax and clear my mind from focusing on being sick.

2. Today, I felt a little better, therefore; I took some time to catch up on my reading.

3. Watched, movies all day long, here are a few, Side Affect, Safe Heaven, Premonition and yes watched tons of reality show. 

4. Hydrated my body body all day long, by drinking water, and tea.

5. Chated with friends and family via facetime.  Nothing makes you feel better than a get well soon text message from one of your friends or family.

6. Most important I got tons of rest.

This was my lazy weekend.  What was yours?


xoxo
Fabulous Fashion Mom Always In Heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment