Friday, April 10, 2009

My Diet

Yesterday's food intake is as follows:
Breakfast
1 slice of whole grain toast with butter
Coffee
Water through out the day

Lunch
3 pieces of white chicken tenders with honey mustard
coffee
water

Dinner
Cereal with milk
yogurt

I want to inform you guys that what I'm trying to do is change my eating habits vs eating all in sight improve it sord of speak, between eating less fatty foods and working out I can lose a pound or two.

Hope you all have a great Friday and a fantastic weekend!


xoxo
griselle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sarah!! This is good, Do you know if you buy olive oil and take a spoon of that in the morning on a empty stomach you would loose weight even faster. Your stomach would digest faster. Hope it helps :)

Amalyn Ortega said...

what...betty I don't know about that putting more oil in ur system? Sarah keep up the good work but you have to stop drinking that coffee...how about tea?

Griselle said...

I know I do have to stop drinking that coffee.

Post a Comment