Friday, January 9, 2009

Just A little Something For Your Mind & Soul

You all must think that I always write these long Posting, and yes your thoughts are right! However, I have tons of things to write about ,express and share! Hopefully you enjoy reading because a lot of my postings will be kind of long. My point of view, opinion or rather my facts for me is that, Life is not only about what we are in the outside, its who we are in the inside and how we apply it to our selves and others! it's what we feed our mind and soul, that makes you pretty, and smart.. . With this said enjoy, hopefully you can take something from here and apply it to your life or learn from it... we are never to old or young to learn from each other.

Enjoy, hopefully we can all acknowledge what is important in our lives, if at some point we feel confused, lost, or unsure of our live path! Trust me it has happened to me and at time it still does. Life is not perfect nor it is intended to be, however; we have the solutions within our hands. sgs


"There comes a point in our lives where we realize who matters, who doesn't, who never did & who always will. Don't worry about those left behind there is a reason why they are not a part of you today & will not be a part of your future."

"If it's part of your destiny you can't lose it no one can take it away, but if it's not there is no way possible to hold onto what doesn't belong to you and one must let go. What is meant to be, will always be."

"You never know what you have until you have lost it, and never know what you have been missing till arrives."
The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past, you can`t go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches.
When it`s time to let go; let go.
There are times when you must take a few extra chances and create your own realities.
Some relationships, like glass, are best left broken. Sometimes, you need to take a step back and admire what it was, instead of going through the pain of putting it back together. Even worse, to find out there was nothing strong enough to bond it together in the first place
In life we are forced to make changes some good some bad but its not what choices we make it`s how we deal with them and over come each obstacale.
For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin...real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.
This perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one. Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one`s relationship has a growing depth, beauty and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvellous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you`ll understand what little chance you have of changing others.
I know I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, but the worst one was thinking that the person who hurt me the most, wouldn`t hurt me again.
Some make it happen, some watch it happen, and some say, "What happened?

xoxo
Griselle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great advise!! That is soo true what you said!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way love your page!! That girl look like you when u was a blonde!! Nice!

Amalyn Ortega said...

This is great advice and after reading this you have inspired me “this is my life and what the hell am I waiting for to begin living” I always felt that I need to get this or that done first before I start something and you are right it’s pointless because my life has been going and will continue no matter what and if I keep waiting around for my life to begin it might be too late. So cheers to making things happen and stop waiting around for the right thing to happen or for something to be done first and cheers to taking chances. xoxo

Post a Comment