Thursday, July 30, 2015

Be Awesome

Do's and Dont's Of Maintaining Our Fabulous Self.








DO: BE Yourself!
This is at the very top of the list for a reason friends.  Every day, every hour, every minute you gotta be rocking your fabulous authentic , unique nature. This is the key to being a true Fabulous girl and necessary for living the fabulous life  This year make it about yourself!

DON’T: Short change your worth
I have and still am learning this, from family, friends, co-workers, business friends, and hot fabulous mom and great friends. After years of drilling into my own head the value of my work, I have set my sights on correcting my own head-space regarding my skills and unique talents. At times you may forget to be your own investor and neglect to put real value on your time, your talents, your energy, your body, even your own SOUL as you negotiate through life. Remember your worth. Don’t sell yourself short to others or activities that just aren't worth the awesomeness  that YOU are.  We are fabulous ladies remember that.



DO: Have courage to transform into yourself   While the core of you may not change much or at all, how you feel, what you want, and how you want to express yourself can and does change. Oftentimes this goes against convention or what others may think you should be. You’ve gotta get brave whenever you feel the need to change. Whether it’s making a big change to your style, growing up into your own sexy woman, or taking on a new challenge you’ve gotta let the world know YOU make the final decision for yourself every time. Not your mom, not your BFF, not your boyfriend, not your husband, not your office, not your church, not your neighborhood. YOU.

DON’T: Let yourself get stuck in a funk I happened to start the new year excited and happy with all great ideas and filled with positives, then some life situations sneaked up on me. Instead of thinking these occurrences spelled nothing but doom and heartache for me the rest of the year I thought to myself – awesome, lets get this funk out of the way now, so I can get back to making the rest of 2015 fabulous. And I am still trying and although I go through my moments frequently, I also remember, Funk happens, that’s life, just don’t let it rule over you or stop you from jumping on all the good stuff that this year has left for you.

xoxo

Faboulous Fashion Mom Always in Heels






No comments:

Post a Comment