Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday!

Hope you all had a fantastic enchanting week. As for me it was stressful. I must admit at work i am doing a great job which make me feel good and proud of myself, stressful but I'm doing good.

I am planning on a quite weekend, I do not want to do much this weekend I am planning on turning down all invites, for the past 3 months I have had every weekend booked and from the looks I have all December booked, with the exception of this weekend therefore I am going to cherish it and enjoy it by doing nothing.





What was the highlight of your week? Mine, was my son's Christmas Play, I loved it, my son my little lime light guy lol. I tell you he knows how to work a crowd at such an early age lol.

Is anyone in the Christmas spirit? I am, my tree is up and beautiful, I have started my shopping wooopi lol... Do you make a Christmas List ? I do and I have started my list. If you do and would like to share I would love to know?


Enjoy your weekend lovies and dont for get to be fabulous!


xoxo

griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment