Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My New Hair Stylist




Ladies, we all know how important it is too have a great communication and relationship with your hair stylist. I found the best stylist ever, she not only knows what look and style would look great on me but she really cares for my hair. She is young and hip and knows exactly what she is doing.
Your relationship with your hairstylist plays a big role in the outcome of your hairdo and can make all the difference when it comes to having a positive salon experience and a hairstyle that you're happy with.


I recently decided to change hair stylist, my previous hairdresser was not bad, she always knew how to blow out my hair and in someways understood my hair as well. ... however; her interest on just my hair was not there as I would of liked too.
My new hairstylist shows her involvement ,in my hair she takes her time with me and dedicates her perfectionism, and professionalism. I can really say she is a perfectionist when it comes to her clients, I love her and highly recommend her. If any of my readers attended my wedding or have seen pictures, well she is the young lady behind my lose curls and my make-up, Yes ladies not only is she a colorist professional but she is a make up artist as well, perfect right!. She also was the girl behind my bridesmaids make up... and for the record they all loved the way they looked.

Michelle, owns her salon, in which is lovely, it's an up to date salon, when she is working on your hair she has candles lid, music that suits your style, I'm telling you her salon atmosphere is very therapeutic in some way lol... She does an amazing job. Thanks girl for being so honest and telling me what goes with my hair and complexion. I love my new color. I can really say that i have found a hairstylist that i am happy, excited and feel comfortable with. I can also say that I am what they call in the industry a "faithful" client, one that understands the importance and benefits of lasting relationships with your hair stylist. That's all good, I am totally satisfied with all that my hairstylist has to offer to me in terms of my hair.
My hair stylist meets all my expectation:
• Offers new hairstyle ideas
• Checks to see if I am happy with the last hairstyle on the next visit.
• Gives me a run down on my hair's condition and general state without you asking for it
• Tells me techniques or ideas that could apply to my hair.
• She also gives the same amount of consultation time every visit, which I love, this is what some hairstylist lack, because they have clients waiting, they either rush with you, or sit you under the hair dryer for over an hour.
With this said there are just so many benefits in having a regular stylist. If, however, your stylist isn't giving you the attention you know that you should be getting, try talking with them first. If that doesn't fix things, then it's time to consider finding a new stylist, I know I did.
If you would like to give her a try, feel free to contact me and Ill give you her business information.


Check out Eva Longoria's new hair do she has some bangs going on. It kind of looks like my bangs. Scroll down to my picture section below.






xoxo
Griselle

6 comments:

Amalyn Ortega said...

She's a very good make-up artist where's her salon?

Griselle said...

She does, she went to school for both hair and make up, plus she has been doing it for years. She is really good, she changed my hair completly now. If you see my weekend pic my hair is lighter, she didn't agree with the dark hair. If you want give her a try go once and see what you think, for me she is awsome i love the way she worries and cares for your hair. She is a bit far in livingston, but its worth the 20 min ride. What I love about her is that she is a perfectionsit so she does everything very even and careful but at the same time you are not sitting there for hours and hours. Oh and by the way she explain the dandruf situation, it can be either your body is going through some type of changes and the weather has a lot to do with the scalp and dandruff, see she know her stuff.

Anonymous said...

I would love to go to that Salon!! And Sarah i like your hair Lighter it does go better with your complesion!! I love the change!! I haven't done much to my hair which is rare cause i always dye my hair!! I wanted to go lighter but no one would touch my hair they say is too black to get highlights and it won't take it! But i would love to go to her Salon when i want a change of look. I been looking for a good salon who is just the way you explained it lol!!

Griselle said...

Let me know when you would like to go, Ill give you her number so you can schedule an appointment, she is very good i promise, she will do to your hair what needs to be done, step by step. She really cares this is why i recommend her. Ill go with you, let me know when you are avaliable.

Anonymous said...

Perfect!! I will let your know..thanks!!

Amalyn Ortega said...

I told you that's not contagious and that I don't get it in the summer only in the winter and especially now that's very freaking cold! I have to move somewhere warm lol!

Post a Comment