Friday, June 19, 2009

Before and After!

As I was looking through some pictures I had on file, I came across this picture in which was taken June of 200. My cousin Anna and I got engaged within a month form each other, she was in the month of April and I was in May... this picture was taken the month after in June... in which her and I decided to put the past in the past and celebrate and embrace the future, this night we went to a local restaurant/lounge which was very nice... the reason why I post these two pictures is because I was laughing as I was look at them it is almost as a before and after. lol

This was taken in June 07, we were the recent engaged couple, that all we did from this moment was talk about nothing other than planning our big day.


This picture was taken June 09, here we are all the recent married couple! Now embracing the married life. soo funny and cute. Her and I got married within a month from each others wedding... I figured I would post this and comment on it for a bit... after all this is my blog ...
As you can see my cousin has a drink in her hand then and now.. lol and my hair is slipt to the side then and now ha ha cute. Our hubby's look happier lol


xoxo
griselle

3 comments:

Amalyn Ortega said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amalyn Ortega said...

Somethings never change ahhh...lol! That's so cute and I can't believe the pictures are almost identical jee jee. Well I love this post it was very nice and glad we made up!

Griselle said...

I just thought it was so funny that i had to post it they were both taken in the month of June actually around the same date but different year. lol

Post a Comment