Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Book Club

I had mentioned in prior post that I was in a book club... I love and enjoy it. The book club consist of 4 ladies all together, we meet about one's every 4 to 6 weeks. The books we are currently reading are more targeted for young adult type, but honestly I have fallen in love. . .. . . It's the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer! There are a total of 4 books and I just can't put them down. It's about romance, vampires and love. I am starting my third book, and once you start you cant stop!! You guys should definitely check it out! :)

One of the girls (Anna) is very much into vampire, Halloween type of things, she suggested the book, so we all agreed too. I can't thank her enough it was a good pick.

I will let you know more about the book with out giving too much away as I read through them. If you are looking to read a romance book with a little unreal twist, I strongly recommend this series .










xoxo
Griselle

4 comments:

Amalyn Ortega said...

Did you like J-Lo's dress? I didn't I think she's too old to wear it and loud I think she should have worn something a little more classier that look is not "IN" anymore! I loved Eva Mendez and Eva Longoria jee jee

Griselle said...

She looks great... She has the body too.. so she can still pull that off and plus she is not that old to have to be so conservative... Eva Longorias dress was beautiful with the exception of the train, I don't like trains. Eva Mendez always looks classy and elegant I like her a lot. I didn't like Cameron Diaz, her dress was not pretty at all.

Amalyn Ortega said...

Yes I so argree she looks amazing after having twins and think that's the only reason she wore this dress to show people she still has her body. However, I don't think she wore it well, to me she looked a little to old for the dress or maybe it was the hair she should have not pulled her hair back so severly as she did I think it aged her.

Amalyn Ortega said...

But that's my opinion...Oh you didn't like the train on Eva I thought it was beautiful...I didn't like Cameron Diaz dress either she has a great body but the dress was just too much.

Post a Comment