Friday, January 15, 2010

What I like!

{ LIKES.}

♥Cleaning, re-organizing, re-decorating every season or so.

♥Blogs and blogging. Especially blogs of substantial text, fashion-related or not.

♥Dancing. A passion, hobby, and outlet for self-expression. It’s liberating.

♥ Magazines. I realized only the other day, whilst cleaning/re-organizing/re-decorating my room (see bullet- heart-point no. 1), that magazine subscriptions are rather expensive indulgences, but honestly I love reading good articles.

♥ Reading. I’m a big time reader, self improvement books are one of my favorites.

♥ Coffeeshops and cafés. I like things on a smaller scale; like cupcakes! Petite is always cuter and quainter. I love the relaxing environment, and the fact that they have coffee.

♥My beloved electronic devices. The mobile, the laptop (especially!), and the iPod are my babies. (aside frrom my children)

♥ Candles. My disclaimer: I am no pyro. But fire is undeniable, beautiful, and magical. I love the shadows and flickering of light that play on my walls. Mm. Vanilla bourbon scented candles are delicious.

♥ Notebooks & Post-It Notes. I always have both with me in my bag and go through them rather quickly; I write everything and anything down.

♥ Writing. Obviously.

xoxo

g

No comments:

Post a Comment