Thursday, July 1, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

Things I love Thursday

First thing I love about this Thursday, the people I have in my life :)

Going home to change, jog and then pick up my friend who is in town.
My planner. It's a must, Simply because I am an organizational freak, and do love so to have everything written and planned out. Though I hardly ever follow through. It’s just nice to know that I have some control of my future.
Long weekend ahead, it is the 4th of July weekend, and not only am I off from work Friday and Monday, but most important I will be with my family and friends, that I love and cherish. They truly do complete me.
Movie time with my kids.
I hope you all have a great weekend and a truly happy and blessed weekend with the people that truly mean the world to you!!
xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment