Thursday, September 4, 2014

Baby Style

What are your favorite baby Fashion?

Based on my previous posts, most of you know that I am expecting! Yay I could not be happier. I am filled with decor ideas, color themes and fashion style for my baby!

Many people go with the tradition blue for boy and pink and bows for girls.  I respect each individuals idea and fashion for their little one... I don't believe there is a right or wrong way in dressing your kid, you do what works for you.  As for me I am not one to put huge bows on little girls, I mean they look cute but they also look as if they have a double head (just my opinion). I also do not like the style that have seen lately and that's dressing up your baby girls as if she is 25 when she is 1, but to each is own, they still look precious!

As for my baby's fashion style, I will not be using blue as often or maybe not at all.  I  will be using Gender-neutral clothing for kids, for me  is one step in the right direction of freeing them from restrictive gender boxes, which is something that I believe in and am firm with. Of course as a baby/newborn , my child will use delicate clothing which I have already gone insane shopping, however as my baby grows will be styling in grey,  whites, beige, blacks, hunter green, navy,  jean color outfits and many more! we will also bring back the Dr Martens boots (picture below) which I love and adore, I use to wear them back in the day and my baby will rock them as well.  My baby will have many different hats according to the age, and as for swaddles and newborn blankies, we are in love with a few brands Aiden and Anais being one of them.

My baby will also be wearing the moccos that I have already gone crazy and purchased a few.

Moccos
Stone Suede - Limited Edition Moccasins

Baby 
KIDS AUBURN



Here is just a little taste on baby A.G style.  Will post more pictures as I get closer to my due date.  I will show you a few of my purchased items.

xoxo
Fashion Mom Always In Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment