Thursday, September 4, 2014

Life Changes

Those of you who know me, know that my life have changed in a tremendous way.  If you read through  my past blog post you will see the changes.  5 years ago, I got married, to whom at the time, I thought will be my partner for ever, I know in my heart that I had married for love... Life is not always as we plan. Right after this-said beautiful wedding, my marriage started to fall apart, for me this was heart breaking and devastating, however; as my relationship went from bad to worst, we had no other choice than to end the marriage.  Hard times approached but also calmness, peacefulness! God, walked me through life without needing the person that I thought would be my other half.  There are times that I feel as if many people and people I know stay in relationships because of fear of the unknown or being alone, I took the plunged and I do not regret the turn out one bit today.  All in all I can say is do not stay in a bad relationship, life is short and it has so many beautiful things to offer.  Cherish your time alone, and when the right person comes along learn from the negative of what caused your break-up, and applied that to your new relationship and you will see how your new relationship will work out.

Fast forwarding to 2 years ago, I met the person that god had for me.  It was then, when I realized that my marriage needed to fall apart so that better things can happen! I met the person that makes me smile every day! Today I am very happy and blessed that my boyfriend and I are expecting our first baby together.  I will tell you, not in a million years would I have thought that I would be having another child... my youngest is 15. All I can say is how blessed and happy I feel.  I don't know what tomorrow brings but I am living in the right now and for that I thank god, for making things fall apart to bring better things together!

This is my little story.

xoxo
Fashion Mom Alaways In Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment