Sunday, January 8, 2017

Baby Items

All Baby Everything!

Here are products that I own and love from 4 moms.


For my son Ace, a lot of my product were 4 moms.  Yes, some are a little pricey but worth it. I will be posting products, bottle, toys and everything baby that I used and maybe should of used as well as regret using.

Today here some products I use.
4Moms

The Mamaroo, was my favorite! I love the swing levels and motions, I also loved the fact that I was able to connect my ipod and play lullaby to my infant while he rocked to sleep.

The 4moms tub, is fantastic, and I highly recommend, here is why! This tub keeps my baby's  bath SAFE, due to water temperature.  It alerts me when the water is safe and when the water is not.  If it's too hot or too cold.  I mean how great is this. If you are expecting you should register one of these.

Playpen.  Awesome product.  This product was an easy go.  I would carry with this to my sister house, when she watched Ace, while I returned to work, this product kept my baby safe while he slept and plays.


Here is the website for more products. www.4moms.com

xoxo
Fabulous Fashion Mom Always In Heels


No comments:

Post a Comment