Friday, July 17, 2009

On a Blog Vacation!

Hello Lovies,
I have taken a blog vacation!! but now I am back :) sorry for no recent post's but I have just been busy as well as trying to enjoy the few good weather we have been lucky to have this summer.
In my absence, I have done the following:
Planned my sister's birthday all girl's pool party!

Had a few BBQ's /pool gatherings at my house with family!


Attended to a friends wedding & yes I wore Red and loved it!


Attended a few BBq's!






July 4th weekend celebration!



It has been busy but in good heart.


Work has been pretty crazy... too much work is also consuming my time. However Proud to say I have been Promoted as well. Woo whoo 2 in one year. I am proud of my self!



This is my in a nutshell absence outline.

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment