Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wedding Video Songs


I am in the process of getting all my songs together, so that I can start my wedding video editing. My goal is to maybe and if time permits to have my video done before August 16th which is my 1 year anniversary... I would love to sit on my actual wedding annv. and re-live my wedding day. I have not seen any thing that was filmed nor that went on and I missed for example cocktail hour ... so this should be exciting and some what romantic, if my husband and I sit alone together to watch our special day with a bottle of wine using our actual wine glass and a small cake to cut with my wedding day cake cutter that I used.. here is a picture.

I already have a few songs in which I will post as soon as I get home. If you guys have any song suggestions e-mail them or comment me with them, I will listen to it and decide if it goes with my whole wedding story.

Well for starters my wedding song will obviously be on the video which is "Spend My Life With You" I will also take it back into my childhood and have the song "What A Feeling" from Flash dance remember that song??? well I love love that song.


In dedication to my wedding video music picks and my summer love wedding, my next post will be about Summer Weddings! Enjoy


xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment