Thursday, August 13, 2009

My New Face Product Cell Ceuiticals



Cell Ceuiticals



I have been using these products for over 2 months now. I always said I would post items that I have or am using. I love it, my skin feels beautiful, soft and reuvanated. The price is some what expensive but for my face price is not much of an option.








If you watch the show Keeping up with the Kardashians, then you just saw Bruce Jenner's corrective surgery to fix his somewhat over-processed look caused by a botched plastic surgery years ago. His overhaul was performed by Dr.Garth Fisher, M.D., F.A.C.S. who is known for producing surgical miracles even on the toughestcorrective surgeries.




So the moral of the story is that Dr. Fisher knows skin. Naturally would the transition into skin care guru be a perfect next step. He didn't just mail-in the formulations either, he developed some pretty ground-breaking knock-out products to tackle tough wrinkles based on 15 years of DNA research. In fact, he claims the products to be 300% more effective than the best department store brands with a guarantee of visible results in just 2 weeks.


xoxo

griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment