Monday, March 2, 2009

Snowy Monday

My Monday!




As most of you may know today is a snowy day... Due to the amount of snow we have had in the past 14 hours, my job was closed for the day... thanks heaven! another day at home (great) I am truly loving every minute of the day with my two beautiful kids. With this said I have been blogging and putting together ideas all morning... I told you I AM OBSESSED WITH MY BLOG. It's a form of showing who I am and what I like. I love writing and expressing my self as well as Fashion, it is my passion. The point of this is that I will probably be blogging all day long ... so my fellow followers you may log on periodically today and read all my craziness and check out pictures. Enjoy. I am in the comfort of my home with red sweats and a grey sweater, my bangs down and my hair in a ponytail...now I am on my way to put my tea kettle to the use with a hot cup of Green Tea, and then continue on with my blogging... Love it. I may not have the chance to blog tomorrow or Wednesday I will be away on business... although, I might at night from my hotel room.

My plans for today are as follows:
Do a little working out, in the comfort of my own home.
Pack for my business trip.
Watch the Bachelor tonight.

Does any one watch this show??? I am hooked on it.
Did anyone watched Celebrity Apprentice last night? although I am not a fan of the show, I can honestly say I think i will be watching it... pretty good based on what i saw last night.

Anna, Desperate Housewives has not been on for the past what 2 weeks??? god i miss my show... normally you blog about it and I love it.
xoxo
griselle

2 comments:

Amalyn Ortega said...

Ok now I'm all confused I thought you said you were away this past weekend? Oh good I wasn't sure if Desperate Housewives was a new episode last night because I wasn't home to catch it...good it was a repeat. I'm doing the same on the computer all day, it's a beautiful snowy day jee jee!

Griselle said...

I was on alert to travel this weekend so i had to cancel just in case. I did i was away for 1 day and half... I know it is beautiful when you don't have to go go to work. lol loving it

Post a Comment