Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yes, it’s true… I watch reality TV. I watch the Kardashians in all their ridiculous splendor, and have grown to love it. The girls are silly and super bad, but they also appear to be a close family. ( kind of reminds me of me and my sisters but with less crazyness). One of the girls has taken the plunge and chopped off her long locks. Kourtney’s fresh new cut makes her look years younger, and much more modern. Every once and awhile we all need to start fresh. She dumped the loser boyfriend, opened a store in Miami, and got a new look. Well, we LOVE it!! Kourtney… you go girl!
xoxo
griselle

2 comments:

Amalyn Ortega said...

I love her new look too I agree change is good...but I think she's back to her old look now with the long extentsions...hummmm

Griselle said...

I know it seems that way. You know i am a true fan of change, i am for ever changing colors and at times hair style... I cant go with short hair because I just dont have the face for it... but it looks great on you. lucky. She should leave her hair short those extencion in the picture look some what fake.

Post a Comment