Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weekend Recap

Good Morning Lovies,

Hope everyone had a great fulfilled Labor day weekend. I didn't do much and loved it. Friday, went to see the beautiful twins, Sat had a much needed beauty day and then went with my kids to my town Carnival, we had a blast...and Sunday was a family day, sisters and their hubbies joined us for a bbq... of course the husbands had to play poker as they always do :) lol all in fun. Monday was good stayed in bed watching movies in the AM, then went with my daughter to get her hair done, where I spent time with my cousin and her baby... so cute. I also spent time with my girl friend and her beautiful twins, and last but not least I spend a lot of time with my godson, I see him everyday. Yes, it almost seems as if all i did was be around kids. lol,Loved everything about this weekend.


xoxo
griselle

2 comments:

Jack Kung said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is sharebooksreview.blogspot.com)

Ana said...

aww how cute...it was nice seeing you xoxo

Post a Comment