Thursday, September 24, 2009

What Are Your Top 5 Best Items

Top 5 Items of the summer, month or even week. It's 4:56 am and I am still very a wake, therefore; I have decided to blog about what are, or were, your top items... Well here are mine. what are yours?


I am loving big rings this season, therefore; I have decided to purchase this gold and black rock ring and I love it. This is a current top item.


Now we have my summer top item, the nude Louboutins, which i am so in love with, many celebs such as Kim K, Eva Longoria, Eva Mendez and many more are wearing... This is by far My ultimate favorite summer shoes.

My current obsession is my new purchased thigh high boots... I am in love mixed with an obsession, like orgasmic lol with my thigh high boots. Many thought that maybe this won't be a great look for me due to my 5ft 1in height, but guess what I didn't care so I went on and purchased them anyway.... one word for how they look on me FABULOUS. Adore them.

Now we have my Fendi Spider Bag, absolutely beautiful, I used this through out the summer i matched the bag with a pair of same color sandals or shoes for work or for casual... and the best part is that I can use my spider bag through out the winter, therefore; I call my spidi my recycle year round bag. And in case you are wondering No it's not fake.. Thanks honey bunny my dear best friend for giving me such a wonder bday gift.




Last but not least is my #1 obsession and this is my IPod Touch, a gift from the "MAN" lol I love it I get to listen to my favorite songs with out having anyone in my circle tell me how boring or diverse I am with my music. I carry around with my ipod touch everywhere. Highly recommend.

Now that I showed you a few of my top items, why don't you tell me yours? do tell lovies:)
xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment