Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Blog

My Blog


Why I obsess about my blog ? this is why, although I mostly post pictures of celebrities, I can also be very diverse. My passion is Fashion, those who know me can agree, however; my life is my family, they mean the world to me and today I live and breath because I have them in my life, therefore; you will see a few postings here and there of my family and friends or my weekend activities with a few pictures.

The diversity of my blog is what keeps me obsessed! with always wanting to up date and post pictures, of celeb, my family or any beauty tips .. I enjoy this! weather is one person or twenty that may read my blog to me it's more than enough. Fashiongirls, basically post anything and everything within the female world, of Beauty, Fashion, Love, Decor, Family and Friendship. I hope you can all enjoy what I call my obsession.
xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment