Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stars & Their Homes


Maria Menounos's Master Bedroom
"I love my bedroom because it's so cozy and I can build a fire," says Menounos of her Georgian-style L.A. home. The bed (with an ivory leather headboard) and lamps of polished nickel are from Plantation. Apollo, her white German shepherd, prefers the faux-fur rug.

Olivia Wilde
WHERE Venice, Calif.

DECOR Artfully restored antiques, eclectic furnishings and charming pieces collected by the couple fill their home. "You can tell that each thing is from a different trip or a certain time in our lives. It represents who we are," says Wilde.


Kristen Bell
WHERE Los Angeles, Calif.


THE STATS Bell's seven bedroom, 5,500-square-foot, Spanish-style home sits on 2.5 acres, dotted with lavender, bougainvillea and abundant jasmine.


DECOR To spruce up the somewhat dated interior, the actress worked with L.A. designer Stacey Vuduris. Their MO was simple: Create a signature design element for each room that managed to blend Bell's passion for sleek, modern lines with her penchant for feminine accents.

Wallpaper Art
"I love that the wallpaper looks painted on," said actress Kristen Bell of the elegant floral print by Trove in the bedroom of her L.A. home.






Kara DioGuardi
WHERE Hollywood Hills, Calif.


DECOR "I liked that the house felt so secluded," said the native New Yorker. Inside, it was the beamed ceilings and open floor plan that connects the kitchen, dining room, and den that sealed the deal. "I didn't even need to see the upstairs," she said. "This was my place. I just knew it in my gut."
xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment