Thursday, April 29, 2010

Latina's That Made It To 50 Most Beautiful

























ZOE SALDANA
The mega-success of Avatar has landed the native New Yorker on red carpets all over the world – and on countless best-dressed lists. Her secret to mastering the red carpet? "I have learned to have at least one arm on my waist," Saldana, 31, tells PEOPLE. "And I have also learned not to talk when I'm am posing." Yay go Dominican Republic!





JENNIFER LOPEZ
After a hiatus to have twins Emme and Max, 2, the multi-tasking actress is back – with the Back-up Plan and a new outlook. "I can't help but be a different person now that I've had kids," Lopez, 40, has said. "That really does change your whole perspective on life for the better."



























SOFIA VERGARA
The Modern Family star has her own family secret: She's not actually a brunette. "My natural hair color is blonde," says the Colombian beauty, 37. "It didn't match the Hollywood stereotype for a Latina woman." Not that she minds the tress-formation: "I think I should have always had dark hair."


I think everyone is beautiful in their own way, you, me, celebs everyone. Beauty is not just physical but the person that we are.

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment