Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Always Stay Fabulous

Look Fabulous,

At times, many of us go through the not in the mood to get dress syndrome. Friends life is short and one should always look fabulous. Being the fashion addict that I am, I have put together a few key notes, to maybe go by when need be, you have to do a quick run out of your house. Let's face it friends when we leave the house looking plain busted this is when we run into people we have not seen for years, ain't that something.

I have been to the supermarket or at Starbucks and I see ladies in PJ's I mean come on friends why oh why???



This is what you need to run out of your house. These are my simple steps from my fabulous life :)




1. First and foremost, make sure your face is cleaned and moisturized.

2. As you see here, I use the YSL foundation, but you can use anyone. A little foundation to cover some minor imperfections.

3. Mascara, ladies mascara always does the deed.

4. Lip gloss to add some shine to your lips.

5. And never forget your shades to make the statement.

6. If you are going to the supermarket throw on a valuer sweat suit, doesn't have to be expensive we all have a few pairs, throw that on and your uggs and you are good to go food shopping, looking fabulous and feeling good.


xoxo

griselle

Fabulous fashion mom always in heels.

griselle

1 comment:

Post a Comment