Friday, March 23, 2012

Do I Love For The Right Reasons!

Do I Love For The Right Reasons!!

Years ago, I overheard the following conversation: A girl was talking to her friend about her relationship and she said: 'I love him, but... Do I love him for the right reasons?' At that moment, I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that. Let this not be a surprise friends, many times I have heard friends or just conversations questioning if they are in their relationship for the right reasons.

A close friend confessed to me that her marriage was going through a rocky time. I got extremely sad as I love to see my friends happy. After listening to her story, I asked her what made her fall in love with her husband in the first place. When she gave me her honest answer, I instantly recalled that conversation from the past and got to understand!

This whole situation also brought to my mind an episode of one of reality shows, 'Giuliana and Bill.' Giuliana revealed that what she liked the most about Bill Rancic from Day 1 was that he could make a 'great husband and a great father.' I guess that, we really have to ask to ourselves why we love the person we love. Are the answers that we give to ourselves in real time, the prophecy of what the relationship may become?



I admire my parents, for they have been married for 40 years. If you can make your relationship work because the love still exist, then go for it friends. Make happy a priority.


xoxo

Fashion Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment