Sunday, December 28, 2008

Losing weight

Earlier this month, I came down with a really bad cold in which it turned into Asthmatic Bronchitis, therefore; my fantastic doctor put me on steroids for my breathing... I sure can breath now however; I can eat out of control as well. Due to the meds I was on, I now gained around 8 pound, in which it is driving me crazy! I have decided to start my diet as of tomorrow 12\27. I will keep you updated on my weight and progress, my chanllenges etc... As of this moment I weight 132 pounds, this is way too much for my height 5'1. I will be eating less and hopefully working out at least 5 days a week. I was conversing with my husband and I was telling him how out of shape I was and how hard it is for me to breath and do things now, for the most part I'm always tired vs. when I was dedicated to my weight and healthy eating, I was always energetic and on the go not to mention feeling good and happy about my self. The point of this post is that we can try and do this together, if you feel you have a few pounds you want to lose, drop by my blog, we can do this together! Set your goals, realistic ones, let's take control of our lives and lets do this together. Stay tuned for tomorrows diet progress. Leave comments and I'll will sure respond to them. Remember "don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today"

Under Losing Weight if you scroll down below, check out pics of my favorite celebrity moms, whom I love. I'm a Latina therefore; I don't think I will ever be skinny I have curves plus I'm a mom as well. Enjoy the pictures.


xoxo

Griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment