Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Today's Updates

I am glad to say that I AM ON VACATION FROM WORK (THANK GOD), so hopefully I have enough time to blog about anything and everything! This week I am hoping to get all caught up on my reading, my book club meeting is in a week.

OK so right now I am sitting on my couch comfy as can be, I am wearing my VS sweats and my uggs that I love and can't seem to live with out... my husband hates my uggs he calls them ugggly however;I live by them... any who I am feeling so comfy that I can write forever! lol As I was doing my research to blog about not too much seems to be going on today. I did come across this article from Glamour Mag about Mrs. Eva Longoria Parker, but before I post Eva's picture, I wanted to mention is it true about Marc Anthony and Jennifer? are they really in the process of divorce??? what's your take on this??? I hope not ,for the sake of the twins.

This week I want to do a re-cap of a few things that happened this year, i.e like celebs weddings... who tied the Knot and who went for splits ville... I will post pics of 2008 weddings including my own. Below are a few topics I want to blog about:

What style's will be the IN thing for 2009

Idea's on how to put together a list of things you would love for your spouse, boyfriend, lover ,ect... what can he buy you with out having to ask.

What books I recommend (based on my point of views)

Pregnancy, how to look great being pregnant and where to shop to look FABULOUS! who said you can be stylish while being preggers.

Update you on my diet... which by the way it is as hard as can be.

Most importantly how to control your sanity and dedicate time to your self!

I will write about fun things to do with your children, so they won't feel left out... Also I want to talk about New Years Resolution, if you have one or will you have one! but for now I leave you with Mrs. Eva Longoria Parker one of my favorite celebs check out her Glamour Mag photos scroll down to my picture section below.



xoxo

Griselle



No comments:

Post a Comment