Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Years.

Cheers To The New Year 2009, May This Year Be Full Of Health, Love, Money and Fashion.

I have decided not to have a new years resolution this year... I will let life take its course, I will just do things vs. planning it too much. Planning is good, lord know I plan everything, but when it comes to resolutions I think you shouldn't plan and just do i.e. losing weight! lol


2008, was a good year for me. I got married, had a great bridal shower, good singlehood party, moved from one home to another, had friendships that became stronger, had a wonderful honeymoon at Riviera Maya, therefore; It was not bad at all, can't really complain, but most important my daughter made honor roll, can't beat that! One thing that i did not accomplish is my eternal battle of losing wight however; this year I will. I started to go to the gym so that is the first step to recovering. lol Since 2008 was such a busy year for me, between planning my wedding, my honeymoon and my move I was always as busy as one can be however, I am eager to know what 2009 rings for me!!! hopefully a lot of good stuff.

Ok, so in a nutshell I outlined a few of the highlights of my 2008, let's see what was yours... comment and let me know your 2008 outline.

Ok so it's 4:21 am and I am not sleepy at all, I had to take my husband to work so now I am wide awake therefore; this is why I am typing at this time. Let me give rest a chance and I will say good night or wait shall I say good morning.

I'll leave this post with a few pictures of Mrs Jay Z vacationing. Scroll down.

xoxo

Griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment