Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Diets How Are You Doing

Lovers, so I said, I was going to blog about working out, exercising, and how i am coming along with my goal, in other words I will be giving you status on my routines... this is to help me stay motivated and maybe encourage you to be healthy as well, which brings me to healthy eating, Yes i said I was going to eat healthy but I must admit, as I did not eat junk or bad food, I just barely ate yesterday and that my friend it's not good, from my understanding this slows your metabolism down and at my 30's that is the last thing I need. Below please find my food intake from yesterday. I wanted to add that I am also trying to keep a journal of my eating to see how much I am consuming and keep me on track, maybe this can help you as well.

Breakfast
Coffee,
1 cup of Corn Flakes no sugar added with whole milk.

Snack
Vanilla yogurt 80 calories

Lunch
Salad

Dinner
Yogurt 80 calories

yes, as you can see I didnt eat much, and in a way this is good... due to circumtances beyond my control like my son's football practices i was not able to go for a jog or go to the gym.

I hope your workout and healthy eating was better than mine.

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment