Friday, April 20, 2012

Celebs Pregnant Favorites


My Favorite pregnant Celebs 




Pregnancy is one of the most unforgettable experience any women could ever go through.  This may be your first child, second, or third, it doesn't matter! but each one is new and you will never have that specific pregnancy for that specific child again, this makes it special... well at least for me it does.  I am a mother of two amazing kids, and although each pregnancy was an experience it self, it was amazing and beautiful.  I will tell you that I never let my self go, I always made sure I looked good... well not every day I must admit I did have my days where looking crazy was what worked for me that specific day, but for the most part I made sure I was well dressed..  I mean I looked like a well groomed whale :) (would not change the experience for anything in this world), with this being said I wanted to share a few pictures of my favorite current pregnant celebs. I call them the stylish hot mama's of Hollywood.

xoxo
Fashion Mom Always In Heels


No comments:

Post a Comment