Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Picture Of The Day



Greetings all! I apologize for the lack of blogging in the past few months, I have been extremely busy but I am back, I promise to start blogging more often! I have tons to share, from beauty tips, to health, love, sex, decor, celebs and of course fashion. This past week which was Easter week, I was busy catering to a house filled with teenagers... I loved it and enjoy but jeeze these kids eat, My son and daughter decided to have a sleep over with all their cousins, can you believe the sleep over lasted 5 days YES I said 5 days.I made it through thank god lol.

Above is "My picture of the day" which explains how one looks after having a house with 7 teens. Enjoy, hopefully you all had a safe and fun Easter.

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment