Tuesday, October 26, 2010
I love coffee, especially Monday morning. Now let's chat. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.. As for me I did, between football games and guest over both Friday and Saturday my weekend was a great one.

I'll share something with you guys, I have been trying my best to sit and give thanks for every and each day that I wake up with my family next to me. I strongly believe that at times we take life for granted and as much as i try to blog about techniques for a happier you or to release some stress, I have come to terms that although all my posting and blogs of techniques work and are very true, nothing feels better than talking to god and giving thanks for each day that we are blessed to wake up with our families next to us. And today i want to give thanks to that.

Now lets get started with the blogging.

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment