Friday, December 17, 2010

Griselle's Beauty Tip Of The Day




You know when you have one of those days, when you just feel like being home and doing absolutely nothing! Well here is something fun to do, aside from just lounging around your house! I'am all about doing some much needed at home pampering.

Here is a recipe for a home-made facial scrub that I do at least once a week. A lot of people ask me what do I do to keep my skin so clear and soft, well here is what I do.
The recipe calls for 3 ingredients and leaves my skin feeling nice and moist. This scrub is perfect for the cold winter months when your skin is feeling dry and dehydrated.
Here's the recipe:
Ingredients:
1 teaspoon sugar
2 cup full of honey
1 cup full of oatmeal.
Preparation: In a small bowl, combine all 3 sugar, oatmeal and honey.


with your spoon move it around and mix together. As seen in picture above.
Application: Using your fingers, gently scrub your face all over, honestly I even apply it underneath my eyes for dark circles. Rinse off with warm water after 10 min.

This is not the most flattering picture but this is so you can have an idea of how to apply. The results are great!



You can use this scrub in the shower. (I chose to use it in the shower since it can get kinda messy with the honey). *Be sure you are not allergic to any of these ingredients before using. Also before using on your face, dab a small amount on your wrist to check for any adverse reactions*

I hope this leaves your face feeling as beautiful and glowing as it should, I know mine does.




xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment