Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

As a huge fan and a mother, I dedicate this posting to Dr. Seuss, one of my old time favorite children's books, not only I read as a kid but my kids also read and owned the entire collection.


Today March 2nd would of been, Dr. Seuss 107th birthday. Seuss, also known as Theodor Seuss Geisel, died in 1991 when he was 87.

Dr. Seuss, published 44 books in his lifetime. Many of them were classics. He was also an original. Anyone who has read Horton Hatches the Egg, might have noticed that this man was more tapped into the darker side of motherhood than we give him credit for.



I always loved his books, I dressed my daughter one year as Dr. Seuss for Halloween. I also tried to have my god son's mother throw him a 1 year Birthday Bash with the Dr. Seuss theme, in which I love. Maybe I can become god mommy again and suggest this because I trully love it for a little boy's theme birthday.

Below are a few of my favorite books.








xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment