Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sky Magazine Eva Longoria

The 36-year-old Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria glams up the cover of Delta Sky’s March issue.

Here’s what she had to share with the mag:

On her love for cooking: “I come from a family of cooks - my aunts and my mom, they all taught me how to cook at a very early age, starting when I was 5. I learned a lot from there.

”On her Hollywood restaurant Beso: “This is more than a celebrity restaurant. I want to keep up the food - first and foremost - and then the service. The fact that I’m attached to it means that it reflects highly on me as a person. So I’ve always treated Beso as my extended living room. I want these people treated as if they’re entering my home.

”On her new cookbook, Eva’s Kitchen: Cooking with Love for Family and Friends, out in April: “I’m the kind of cook that does a pinch of this and a dash of that. So to actually have to put pen to paper and get the recipes out of my head and into the book was the most difficult task ever. Is it a half a cup of sugar? I think so. I don’t know. I usually just throw in some sugar!”




xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment