Sunday, June 5, 2011

Feeling Glam


Good morning lovelies!! Hope you had a wonderful long weekend!! I definitely need some extra coffee and good intentions to start the week after all the work, house chores... plus all the eating I indulged in the last couple of days!!!
Speaking about intentions, this cute baby doll totally inspired me to just put my comfy shorts and tops away and open the drawer of lace night-gowns, glam and satin nighties! Isn't this pretty? I purchased this little number from Victoria Secret. Ladies, sexy mothers, Single girls.. at the end is about treating ourselves special... and nothing like some leopard baby-doll to feel glamorous and sexy! I have a drawer filled with sexy sleepwear, for these are items I love to buy, plus I had a lingerie wishing well at my bridal shower, where I received lots of sexy sleep wear as gifts. How do you sleep?

Let's start the week with a fabulous sexy one!

xoxo
griselle the mom in heels.


No comments:

Post a Comment