Monday, May 18, 2009

Book Club ( My Sister's Keeper)

My Sister's Keeper.
This past weekend our book club member's met for our monthly book club meeting. The book that was chosen was My Sister's keeper. My opinion, this book was remarkable. The writing was outstanding. The story was heartfelt, sad and shocking, it actually made me cry... yes I never thought that by reading a book I could actually tear up. If you are looking for a great read I strongly suggest this one. Ok it is a sad story but the story over all was great. I don't want to talk about it so I don't want to give it away but if you are interested pick one up or if you know me call me I can give you my book.

You may also check out the movie that premiers June 19th... a few of the cast members are Cameron Diaz and Alec Baldwin.


xoxo

griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment