Friday, May 15, 2009

A Beach Book.


Last month I posted a beach read book. This month I came across Hollywood Car Wash. My darling, like I have posted before these book make a good pool side/ beach book.
Here is a little info on the novel.
Hollywood Car Wash is a novel about a young actress who finds herself thrust into the Hollywood industry machine, reshaped, renamed and dating a star with a big secret. Does that sound familiar? Katie Holmes is reportedly beside herself about the situations in the book which eerily mirror her own life and, although Culwell doesn't specifically name Holmes as an inspiration, she does say that the book is based on real events.
I am not too sure if what it is said is true, some how this book is being related to Katie Holmes, I am no one to say it is for I don't know the girl and her personal life, for me this is just a book to read. Maybe I will go and purchase this book since I have a pool at home I can sit and relax and enjoy the book.
xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment