Friday, May 29, 2009
EyeBrow Brush




Ladies, I am not sure how much you are a fan of make-up, I know I am... my everyday requires me wearing at least lip gloss. Wednesday, since I was already in new york I went to the Sephora store located in Time Square. I tell you there is something about that specific store that makes it unique from all the other Sephora's, anyway, I purchased a Brow brush, if there is something that i cant leave my house with out is perfecting my eyebrows... long story I will tell in a future blog... This brow brush defines the line of your eyebrows ladies fantastic.
Make up artist always recommend penciling in your eyebrows, and, what better way than with the brush.

What it does:The angled tip is shaped to work on the brow bone, over the lid, and under the orbital bone—that's three uses in one! Turn it at an angle so it can create smaller or larger contours. As opposed to smudging in creases like other brushes, this brush sweeps color with accuracy and can be used on all parts of the eye.
Well then I applied for this card






and being that my birthday was last week I received as a gift 3 very pretty lip gloss. Check it out. I even happen to love the colors and the softness of them.









If you get a chance stop by and get a card and you will receive a free gift too who knows.
Well just wanted to share the beauty purchase with you all.
xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment