Monday, June 22, 2009

Bits and Pieces Of My Weekend!

My dears, here's a weekend round-up.


Friday, I enjoyed the afternoon at the park with the kids, then went home and enjoyed dinner with friends!

Saturday, I had a fun afternoon, went to a friends house for a Mac and Mojito party, girls only themed Mac makeup party. As we talked and had mojitos there was a lady selling Mac make up for an outstanding price. Then we had a make up artist teach us how to apply make up the correct way... Awesome female day! I will post pics soon.

Sunday- Happy Daddy's Day-
I am truly lucky and honor to have the father I have, he has been nothing but extraordinary to us, he is the greatest example of how a man should be and how a father should love. I owe my creativity, kindness, and weirdness to you, dad, you are and will always be my HERO! Love you so much.

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment