Monday, June 15, 2009

Mondays!

Happy Monday!
Honestly with all this rain we are having I some how feel as if I live in Seattle. This is way to much rain for me... this needs to stop.
Hope you all had a great weekend!
As for me I went to my book club meeting Friday, and as usual it was great and tons of fun, we finished the book Friends and Lovers and now we are going to change it up a bit and in dedication to the summer ha ha we are going into a beach read type of book... Which is Story Telling by Tori Spelling, my cousin ( book club member) is a big fan of Tori, so she suggested we read her book this month, Our book club consist of all types of reads, we all agreed this way we can select any type of books, which is great we have read from Vampires to Buddhism to sad novels such as My Sister's Keeper, well all in all it has been great to read different types of stories.
Saturday- was pretty much ruined with the rain and the head ache I had. My son had his championship game which got canceled again due to the rain and I had my girl weekend with my besties which I couldn't attend due to the migraine I had. My family came over and everyone seemed to have a good time.
Sunday, as always was great and relaxing another Sunday of grilling and too much eating... and happy to see the Yankees beat the METS big time!!! too bad hubby your team lost. ha ha.
Well hope your weekend was a great one as well... Now let's begin another week with work, and excitement good ones for that matter.
xoxo
griselle

2 comments:

Amalyn Ortega said...

lol...yes we had fun as usual! Do you know there is a play for friends and lovers I saw it at blockbuster!

Griselle said...

No way is there really... wow i should watch it.

Post a Comment