Thursday, June 11, 2009

Steps to a More Beautiful You


There’s so many things to boost your look, but what about the basics? Have we forgotten about them? I know sometimes I have to remind myself to do my daily ritual and I decided to share of few ways to enhance your beauty with the bare minimum.


1. Cleanse and moisturize your face! If you still have acne refer to acne skin care products like Proactiv or my personal Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash.


2. Lotion, lotion, lotion. If you want to have soft, radiant skin lotion is the item for you. Just apply lotion or cream to your body (works better after bathing) every day.


3. A must-have in your purse: chapstick (or lipgloss). It’s so easy to get chapped lips, especially in the winter time.


4. Combing hair on a daily basis (yes, some girls don’t brush their hair) can easily boost your look!


5. Biting nails isn’t only a bad habit – it also makes your nails look awful… Trim your nails every now and then to give it that natural look I am aware of my nail bitting issues I have from time to time and this is not pretty.


6. Brush your teeth. I know, this sounds so silly, but your teeth won’t color as fast and plus it gives you that fresh feeling after brushing them!


7. SMILE! Take that frown off your face while listening patiently in class, or sitting in front of a computer – it’ll make you look so much more attractive.


Those are the few things I strive to do everyday. I know – true beauty comes from the inside, but there’s no harm in trying to make your facial appearance nice, is there?


xoxo

griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment