Monday, June 8, 2009

My Weekend!

I apologize for the lack of post lately but Sunshine. Blog posts have been on-the-fly and shorter than usual lately because I'm busy outside soaking up the summer goodness and spending time with friends and family or at a baseball game for my son. summer is short so I am trying to take advantage specially with all the rain we have had lately when the sun is out so are we.

Happy Monday Darlings! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. My weekend started out good with some showers but that is beyond my control... The weather just got better, Saturday was absolutely beautiful I went to the Yankee game, they lost :( although i do understand they can't win every game.... well in all and all I got to see my love A Rod, I took so many pictures of him, I should be posting them soon hopefully tomorrow.

Sunday, was great not only was the weather fantastic but it was a relaxing day for me, I woke up early, put on my bathing suit, picked up my laptop, and sat by my pool. It was great, I then layed to tan and later went for a swim! we then all (family hubby and kids) had lunch outside and hours later we grilled for dinner. Great weekend and relaxing loved it. Hopefully your weekend was great too. I am trying to make my Sunday's as relaxing as possible most Sundays, I try to do the home spa days. Lazy Sundays are scarce for me nowadays, but when I get the chance I love to do a home spa day. I give myself a mani and pedi (base coat, two coats colour, top coat), a facial, and read or watch a movie. It's so relaxing. Do you do anything similar?



xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment