Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I wonder how much truth to it!

Ending In Divorce.

Another Hollywood couple who files for divorce. I don't understand why if you are in the spot light, why bother getting married! I understand when a relationship fails and there is no other alternatives after trying to make the marriage work... However it seems as if there is trying anymore.

Most people these days take the word marriage for granted and give no meaning to it! People are getting married and divorce as if they are ending a short term boyfriend/girlfriend relationship sadly to say... Marriage means nothing to a lot of people.

As I was browsing around the Internet I came across an article where it said that Usher filed for divorce from wife Tameka after 2 years of marriage and 2 kids later.I don't know what their situation was but it seems as if they are done.. that's too bad! I remember an Internet posting back before they wed saying how his mom opposed to them getting married, It was also said that they had originally canceled the first date they had for their nuptials... who knows people speculate so much we really don't know if it is true or not... I am just posting what I read while surfing the net and figured I will comment about it since I recently got married myself a little less than a year ago ...I have come to realize how much work and trying goes into making a marriage work... not all times a relationship is going to be peaches and cream there's a lot of turbulence you come across in which both you and your spouse have make it work or see how the situation can be handled... divorce is not the answer to everything specially when you are recently married! My thing is give it a try before divorcing see if there is something to be worked out then if there isn't after trying then that is when divorce comes to play... any way here are some pictures I came across of Usher and soon to be ex-wife... the pictures are beautiful.










xoxo
g

1 comment:

Amalyn Ortega said...

I agree more and more people are getting married today thinking in the back of their head "if it doesn't work, I'll just get a divorce" to be honest I use to think the same way too but when I started taking the marriage classes my church offered I came to understand the true meaning of marriage and for that I'm so thankful. By the way I knew Usher was going to end up in divorce he didn't want to marry her to begin with.

Post a Comment