Thursday, January 13, 2011

What is a girls best friend

Throughout the past few days I’ve been debating with people, on what a girl’s best friend is. I’m sure everyone’s heard of the famous phrase, “A diamond is a girl’s best friend.” but is that really true anymore?


A while ago I read a quote by a shoe designer once say, “A girl’s best friend is not a diamond, but a pair of shoes.” My friend finds this very true and that girls treasure their shoes more than anything. However, I feel like diamonds are more precious and timeless than shoes and they definitely don’t wear out as much! (but i am still a shoe freak)


Many people might also refer to the popular saying, ” A dog is a man’s best friend.” and agree that a dog is a woman’s best friend as well. True, dogs unlike cats are very loyal towards their owners, always willing to serve and protect them anytime. They are so bright and full of energy, and I’m sure that a dog can bring a smile to just about anyone’s face. They are just too cute, aren’t they?


There are so many things that girls treasure. Makeup, skin care products, clothes, magazines, cell phones, boyfriends, and the list can go on and on.

As I wrote before, there are so many things that a girl loves and treasures, and I’m sure it defers with each and every girl. Some people think it’s money, a friend of mine thinks it’s shoes, and my guy friend, well this was his reply, “Oh geez. Girl’s are so complicated! Some like this, some like that. Don’t ask me!” But in the end, his answer was money.
What do you think is a girls best friend?

xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment