Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend Recap

Weekend Recap




I had a great last week. I met my sister in law and the cousins. I absolutely loved them, they were amazing. My husband sister lives in Holland in which I can't wait to go visit, and his cousin lives in Texas another place we are looking forward to visiting. I must say I had an amazing time, they are so much fun and down to earth it was great. We did a lot of New York shopping in which i loved because I also shopped for clothes and shoes. Above are a few pictures of the family. I miss them. We went out to eat everyday, and the last night I made a Restaurant type of dinner for them with classical music a beautiful table with candles lid. I will post more pictures of the family visit soon.


xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment