Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Magazine Covers That I am Loving

Kourtney Kardashian, after becoming a mom she has been one of hollywoods favorites. I love her fashion, trend setting ways, she is beautiful and her little bundle of joy Mason si adorable. This cover was done for Baby Talk Magazine, Kourtney talks about her first year of motherhood. Love it.




Scarlett Johanson, whom I thinks is beautiful, she is one of my favorites actress and not only do I love her acting but she is georgous and humble.



Miranda Kerr , Who looks absolutly amazing pregnant. I love this cover.
The Victoria’s Secret model (the first pregnant model to grace the cover of Vogue Australia) showed off her baby bump and talked about her desire to always remember her pregnancy.



xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment