Monday, November 29, 2010

Weekend Recap

Hello Lovies,

I hope everyone had a great long weekend! My re-cap was Thanksgiving day, I watched the parade with my kids... It felt good to just lay on the couch, drinking coffee and watching the wonderful Macy's Parade, later on in the day, we headed to my uncles house where i came together with my family, we blessed the food ate then just talked the night away, as for the rest of the weekend, well I didn't do much a side from getting the hair done, and having family come over for game night Saturday night. One thing I did out of the ordinary was go to church, I never took the time to go and listen to gods words, I have decided to change my religion, I used to be Catholic and now I am Christian, I loved the church the people were so friendly and amazing they took time to meet me and talk to me, they sure made me feel welcomed!

Here are 5 Things that I am Thankful:

  1. My family
  2. Our health
  3. That everyday we are blessed to have food on our table
  4. This Country
  5. That we are alive today
xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment