Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Gossip Section

I know I am like 3 weeks late with this Vanessa and Nick's engagement but how weird is it that after Nick proposing to Vanessa, Jessica Simpson is now engaged too? I am not one to blog about gossip... is not what my blog is about but every here and there I will throw in some celeb gossip post, Ok so with that being said let's gossip!

Couldn't Jessica wait a while, well the girl just started dating Eric her fiance a few months ago, while Nick and Vanessa have been together for 4 years.

Any way Jessica's Simpson's second engagement ring features an approximately 4-carat, oval-shaped ruby stone flanked by two diamonds from Lane, a Los Angeles jeweler known for his celebrity bridal clientele.














Here is a picture of both rings, I mean they are really beautiful but I love Vanessa's ring best!










Some birthday presents really are the icing on the cake.

" True Beauty" host Vanessa Minnilla touched down for a Mexican vacation on Nov. 5 flashing her new engagement ring, a little pre-30th birthday bling from new fiance Nick Lachey.

The lovebird Scorpios, who share the same Nov. 9 birthday and have been dating since 2006, announced their engagement .

"If any one's heard the rumors of my engagement they are absolutely true," the singer, who turns 37 next week, tweeted. "Vanessa and I couldn't be happier. Thanks for all the love.





"The ring appears to be a whopper; a platinum-set Asscher-cut diamond with trapezoids on the side from designer Bader & Garrin, this is according to Us Weekly.

Jewelry expert Michael O'Connor tells the magazine that the center stone is approximately 4 carats, estimating the ring's cost at a cool $125,000.

"The platinum setting... makes this a classic ring, but the trapezoid diamonds give it a modern twist," O'Connor adds.

She loves her ring it is big and beautiful.



xoxo
griselle

No comments:

Post a Comment