Thursday, December 3, 2015

Gossip Segment

TV Show Gossip.

Shas of Sunset

Are we all surprised by Mike Shouhed's divorce?  I'm not. I always thought Jessica, was pretty and seemed  very nice.  If you watched the show, last season, you will get to see a sneaky side of Mike.  I believed him at first when he claimed, he and Gigi, never had anything.  I for one thought Gigi was a little two face liar,however; as the show progressed I realized she was telling the truth. Something about Mike's reactions and answers were not to trusting. Here is what I read on them.






 This article is from People.com

"We knew were going to get married from the first month that we were dating," Shouhed tells PEOPLE. "She was the first person that I brought home and we were naming our children within the first several months of being together." 

The couple wed in March in a lavish ceremony, but Parido, 26, filed for divorce from Shouhed, 37, just eight months later on Nov. 18 after finding an old message on his ICloud that showed he had been unfaithful in the past. 

"It was years ago before we were even engaged. It was a moment of weakness, and I fully regret that it happened," he says.


While Parido left the next day, she told Shouhed she would give him a second chance if he went to therapy to "deal with his demons." 

"I was working on myself, and I am a completely different person today then I was three months ago," he says. 

But still, Parido moved forward with the proceedings and according to Shouhed she already has a new boyfriend. 

"I didn't even know the divorce was happening until I saw it posted online," he says. "That was how I found out she was divorcing me. I was blindsided." 

For now, Shouhed says he is leaning on family and friends for support as they help him cope with the fact that the marriage is over. 

"I'm looking for closure and each day is getting a little easier for me to heal," he says. 

"Through therapy, yoga and meditation, self awareness and through realization I have come to a point now in my life where I realize what it takes to be a good partner and everyday I strive to become better. I am on that journey where one day I will be 100 percent again and I am looking forward to that."


xoxo
Fabulous Mom Always In Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment